Contura Energy is committed to being a good steward of our financial resources by exercising financial discipline that enhances our capability and resilience across market cycles.
- Generation, preservation, and management of cash is integral to Contura’s success.
- Our low-cost asset portfolio allows Contura to capitalize on market upswings, while remaining competitive during market troughs.
- Our portfolio diversification also provides access to four distinct sources of cash generation and value-creation: Central Appalachia (CAPP), Northern Appalachia (NAPP), Powder River Basin (PRB), and Trading & Logistics.
- We are committed to maintaining a strong balance sheet, low leverage, and ample liquidity to weather challenging market cycles.
- We seek to allocate and deploy capital in a manner that maximizes returns on invested capital.
- We believe that a lean SG&A structure is essential for sustained success in an ever-changing environment.
Please see below for initial balance sheet, tax and other financial information for Contura Energy, Inc. Production statistics and other general information about the company can be found below as well as in the “background materials” section under the Newsroom tab.
To view the Report of Organizational Actions Affecting Basis of Securities, click here.
For the Condensed Consolidated Financial Statements and Report for the Period from July 26, 2016 to September 30, 2016, click here.
For the Exhibits to the Condensed Consolidated Financial Statements and Report for the Period from July 26, 2016 to September 30, 2016, click here.
For Mine Safety Notices, click here.
For information about the Company’s release of preliminary, unaudited 2016 fourth quarter and formation to year end results, click here.
For the Consolidated Financial Statements and Report as of December 31, 2016 and for the Period from July 26, 2016 (Inception) to December 31, 2016, click here.
To view Contura’s registration statement on Form S-1 and future filings with the SEC, click here.